Hi,

A patch to make MacAddress eat the Windows ipconfig output.
https://reviews.apache.org/r/15106/

I have one more question about how MacAddress should work. It seems it is
returning the mac address of the first interface of the ipconfig/ifconfig
output. Therefore if you configure up a new network, e.g. let libvirt start
a new network or just plug in a usb wifi adapter, it may get something
else. Does this meet the expectations?

--

EOF