On 05.11.2013 05:44, Damien Mannix wrote:
HI All,

We are currently running CloudStack 3.07 with NFS Secondary Storage
which we have had continuing issues with. Has anyone migrated from NFS
to swift? Pros / Cons – any tips would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance

The main problem I have with NFS is scalability, it will hold back the whole setup when it gets real big. Luckily there are workarounds without messing with swift or other s3 clones, one could use glusterfs' nfs interface + RR dns (we do this currently - though not for ACS - and it works well).
I'd love to see native glusterfs support for secondary storage.

My 2 strips of gold-pressed latinum

Nux!
www.nux.ro