Hi Daan, Prasanna, Simon, David and Andrei!

Thanks for chiming in.  Great way to kick off the discussion.

In my thinking, we might want to look at things in three buckets:

1. Things that could go into a maintenance release like a 4.2.x
2. Things that could go into a minor release like a 4.4
3. Things that would require major architecture changes and might wind up
in 5.0 or something like it

>From a Citrix perspective, we're definitely looking at things that fall
into all three of these buckets.  We've contributed a huge number of fixes
to 4.2.1 and a number of features to 4.3.  We're also now starting to plan
our contributions to 4.4 as well.  However, since I joined the community,
I've seen very little discussion of what's really next.  What are the
major things we'd like to see done?  I donĀ¹t have a particular timeframe
in mind for these things, I'm just looking to spark discussion --
especially as we go to Collab next week.

Things that are interesting to me that fit in bucket three.  Here are a
couple:

What level of scale should CloudStack be able to support?  I imagine we'll
bee CloudStack clouds managing millions of VMs in the next few years.
What do we need to do to make that effective?

I think people will want to manage "micro-clouds" -- very small, but
flexible clouds for special purpose needs.  What would CloudStack need to
do to scale down very small and still be cost effective to run?

Any thoughts about these, or any other ideas?

-Steve