On 12.11.2013 23:41, Steve Wilson wrote:
Hi All,

As we ramp towards freeze on 4.3 and start talking about 4.4, I
thought it would be fun to queue up a discussion here on the list
before Collab next week.

What do you envision in the next MAJOR release of CloudStack?  Call
it 5.0 or whatever you like, but what would you like to see there?
What would you change?  What would you enhance?  Are there big bets we
should be placing as a community?

Feel free to post any thoughts here and I'll look forward to talking
to many of you in person at Collab next week.  You are coming to
Collab, right?

My wishlist, based on not very intensive use so far:
- better support for KVM (VM snapshots, SPICE support etc)
- get rid of realhostip.com
- dynamic size for the ROOT disk (so openstack templates can be used with minimal modifications)
- good support for SDN (make VXLAN default etc)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro