----- Original Message -----

I also lack design skills, but am always willing to throw out ideas :)

Maybe incorporate the cloud monkey into something where he is turning a gear of
some sort on a machine that has little clouds coming out of it? I'm not quite
sure how to turn that into "powered by" exactly... but just a thought. (The
monkey is super cute.)

-robyn