Hi All,

I just pushed this change.  It's a big change but mostly harmless as it's
mostly white space.  I'm unable to turn on checkstyle on the whole project as
there's still about 1000 strings that are longer than the 180 column limit.
Will try to work through those before I leave CCC tomorrow.  Thanks to Hugo and
Daan for the checkstyle plugin that's already in the nvp plugin.  I just
re-used that for the checkstyle checks.

The changes include the following:
- Removal of unused imports
- Reorganized the imports
- Expanded '*' imports
- Changed tabs to space
- Removed trailing spaces
- Changed dos line endings to unix line endings (although I don't think any
files actually had that problem.)
- Rejoined code that were broken up due to the 80 column limit.
- Broken up lines longer than the 180 column limit.

--Alex