On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Nguyen Anh Tu <t...@apache.org> wrote:
> + what SNMP software we use? I found Net-SNMP but not sure it's okie. Need
> to try and review it.
There are a lot of oopen source and commercial once out there. We need
an open source one. Given that we are probably going to have to do
some work on the library our selves, I think license compatability
with apache deserves the greatest consideration.

> + what metric we decide to monitor for AS action?
I think we should design a solution that reads from a configuration
file what mibs/oids to query from what device. So we don't need to
make this decision in this (design) phase