From: "Marcus Sorensen" <shadow...@gmail.com>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 20 December, 2013 4:38:11 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] 3rd round of voting for ASF 4.2.1 RC

Really quick, Andrei, the command looks like it's passing both the
root volume and an iso template as disks. I'm assuming you still have
the iso attached to the VM. If this is not the case, we probably need
to know about it in the bug submission as well. With the iso detached,
it should not show up in the VM config being passed and the migration
should work.