Hi all,

I am Abhinav Koppula, a senior undergraduate student pursuing my Bachelors
in India. I am interested in contributing towards the Apache CloudStack
project. I would be really glad if anyone could guide me on how I can get
started.
Also, I wanted to know if there are any pre-requisites(in terms of computer
science concepts) which I need to cover before starting off.

I am skilled in Java but however I do not have prior experience of working
on cloud computing platforms. What books/resources should I refer which
would help me in understanding the code-base easily?

Thanks,
Abhinav Koppula