Should this be working still?

*My devcloud config has this (and it has forever):*
"ipranges": [
    {
        "startip": "192.168.80.100",
        "endip": "192.168.80.199",
        "netmask": "255.255.255.0",
        "vlan": "untagged",
        "gateway": "192.168.80.2"
    }
],

*When I deploy via devcloud I get the following error:*
[DEBUG] Executing command line: python ../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py
-i devcloud.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 572, in <module>
    deploy.deploy()
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 556, in deploy
    self.createZones(self.config.zones)
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 428, in createZones
    zoneId)
  File "../marvin/marvin/deployDataCenter.py", line 167, in
createVlanIpRanges
    self.apiClient.createVlanIpRange(vlanipcmd)
  File
"/mnt/hgfs/palo_alto/cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackAPI/cloudstackAPIClient.py",
line 871, in createVlanIpRange
    response = self.connection.marvinRequest(command,
response_type=response, method=method)
  File
"/mnt/hgfs/palo_alto/cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/cloudstackConnection.py",
line 272, in marvinRequest
    response = jsonHelper.getResultObj(response.json(), response_type)
  File "/mnt/hgfs/palo_alto/cloudstack/tools/marvin/marvin/jsonHelper.py",
line 148, in getResultObj
    raise cloudstackException.cloudstackAPIException(respname, errMsg)
cloudstackException.cloudstackAPIException: Execute cmd: createvlaniprange
failed, due to: errorCode: 431, errorText:Vlan id is required when add ip
range to the public network