From: ng.t...@gmail.com [mailto:ng.t...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Nguyen Anh Tu
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 3:21 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Nguyen Anh Tu; Chiradeep Vittal
Subject: Re: About Improving GRE & Autoscaling features

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:09 PM, sebgoa <run...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am copying Tuna and Chiradeep who have the most experience with this.

@Sebastien: I'm busy with some exams that week. So I will look into Florin's
problem on weekend. I will put GRE and AutoScaling code to 4.2.x branch as well.

@Florin: What exactly release version you used? 4.2.0? And XenServer 6.1?

Thanks,

--Tuna

IMPORTANT NOTE: The information in this e-mail (and any attachments) is
confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than
the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately or telephone: +353 (0)1 6204700. We cannot accept any
responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been
transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have
been intercepted or amended, please call the sender.