> cosmetic issues are not blockers

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Federle
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 10:41 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Jessica Wang; Sonny Chhen
Subject: RE: UI blocker

Sorry, but cosmetic issues are not blockers :) It would only be a blockers if
the functionality were NOT usable in any shape or form, for both testing and
end use.

i.e. -- if the fields were completely missing or garbled in some way, I would
agree that we can classify the bug as blocking release. Looking 'ugly', no -- I
implemented the scrollbars because most times API keys, etc. are usually very
long strings, causing overflow on some browsers and in most usability cases
people are mainly needing to just copy/paste the values into other fields. It's
not the most elegant solution I understand, but this is also a small facet of
the whole UI experience.

I am going to ask everyone to PLEASE respect this when determining priority on
UI bugs -- I know things like this are somewhat ugly, but there are only a
small handful of full-time UI developers working on CloudStack and it makes our
lives harder if everyone is marking trivial stuff as show-stoppers.

At any rate, if you still think this is a blocker, you can feel free to look
into it yourself, in which case write a review request and I'll take a look at
it.

-Brian