Hi,

A quick update on the move to .rst format.

We now have four repos for the docs:

git://git.apache.org/cloudstack-docs-rn.git
git://git.apache.org/cloudstack-docs-admin.git
git://git.apache.org/cloudstack-docs-install.git
git://git.apache.org/cloudstack-docs.git

All four are mirrored on github:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-install
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-admin
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs-rn

All four are built on Readthedocs.org from the github mirror

http://apache-cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
http://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
http://cloudstack-installation.readthedocs.org
http://cloudstack.readthedocs.org

Building from the github mirror allows us to edit directly via github. In each
site you will see a 'edit on github' button in the top left, if you click on it
it will fork the site on your github account and you will be able to submit
pull request. That's the main reason of doing this and should help everyone
with contributing to the docs.

The installation guide is almost cleaned-up. That means that the conversion to
.rst is complete. But no edits or docs correction have been made.
The administration guide is under going clean up
The release notes have had no clean up, I just did the conversion from the 4.3
branch
The cloudstack.rtd site contains the midonet/midokura and other smaller guides,
it also has some new guides: ansible, trouble shooting, autoscaling without
netscaler.

David and I are going to setup the CNAMES in the coming days and finish the
clean up of the formatting on all guides.

If some of you want to help with the clean-up over the week end, go for it and
start sending pull requests.

Any help appreciated,

-Sebastien