On Feb 12, 2014, at 4:11 PM, Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
wrote:

> Sebastian,
>
> fyi
>
> I believe still the docs are going changes. I found few issues at the docs
> link below.
>
> 1. At link,
> http://cloudstack-administration.readthedocs.org/en/latest/user_services.html,
>  under section,
> "Using an LDAP Server for User Authentication", there are few example urls
> overaligning the page layout.
>
> 2. Few links are broken at the below release notes url: EX:
> http://download.cloud.com/templates/4.3/systemvmtemplate-4.3-vh7.ova does not
> work gave some error.
> http://apache-cloudstack-release-notes.readthedocs.org/en/latest/rnotes.html
>
> Some of the urls as well are over aligning the page EX: at bullet item 10
> above release notes url.
>
> Also, is it ok if some one( or I ) can run few tools to validate all links
> are not broken? I tried editing few pages using Edit git from IE, it has
> thrown an error.

Santhosh, thanks for checking it.

There is going to be an awkward period while the docbook are still being
updated and the .rst is being created. So the .rst version may not be the
latest of what's in docbook (confusing).
I will do my best to pull in changes that come into docbook to .rst until
docbook is abandoned.

There is still a lot of work to be done on the .rst version, so feel free to
submit patches. You can use review board of course, but the edit functionality
via github should work fine. Maybe try another browser, firefox ? or a newer
version of IE ?

-sebastien