#1 would still need licensing sorted - explicitly it would need to be
a Cat A or Cat B license.
https://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

#2 or similar would work I think  (though I'd imagine they'd choose
MIT or BSD if going that route)

#3 A statement that they don't consider the WSDL copyrightable (I
can't imagine they'd go for that, but who knows, makes sense
technically and Feist v Rural seems to suggest that 'information' or
even 'collection of information' isn't copyrightable without an
element of creativity. WSDL by it's nature is a description; and the
phonebook analogy plays well there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feist_v._Rural

--David