Where do we get the source code of vim25.jar the first place? VMware only
releases WSDL but not the java source, we can either copy it from vijava
or generate it ourselves to put it into our source repo, but if we do
generate, it would be easier to maintain the code base if this generation
step is also automatic and in our build scripts. I’m also fine to just put
the source code into CloudStack if we can always get it from somewhere
without a license issue

Kelven