Hi,

With the change of format for docs, I have started to refactor the main docs
repo "cloudstack-docs.git"

The allocator,midonet,nicira,qig,vxlan and release notes guides have been
converted to .rst format.

I am moving the docbook version of these guides into an /archive directory for
the time being.

I will move my github repo that is used to build
http://cloudstack.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ to the main docs repo.

The release notes now have their main repo and are up to date for 4.3 release.

Now for the [DISCUSS] part:

* The install and admin guides also have their own repo so we could remove them
from cloudstack-docs with a temporary move to the /archive dir .

*My thought is to keep the cloudstack-docs repo for a "catch all" docs where
people can contribute "guides" that stand on their own, while the admin and
install repos are for the complete guides that we need to improve as complete
end-to-end docs.

* @Radhika you are mostly the only one writing in docbook, when do you feel
comfortable switching to .rst ? I am willing to help clean up the period when
we have a few left over docbook commits that need to be merged in .rst. But we
do need to have date at which point we make docbook "obsolete". I have already
started going through your last 10 commits to make sure the content is in the
new format.

thoughts,

-Sebastien