On Feb 20, 2014, at 6:11 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> From Citrix-perspective, this is going to be effort intensive considering the
> current head count for documentation.
>
> For 4.3, we would like to continue with DocBook, as per our earlier
> consensus.
>
> I shall come back with a concrete plan soon after completing the 4.3 feature
> documentation.
>
> Hope it works. Thanks for your patience.
>
> -Radhika

Radhika, I went through all the commits on master and 4.3 branch and made sure
I ported everything to RTD.
We are good to go up to your latest commit on Feb 6th:
58ec1d0091f80845412b42543191acc1e976383b

There are some issues with the content, I see a missing file. So I ported what
I could and left some.

So from my standpoint we can switch to RTD now for all docs (master and 4.3
content is all in).
The RN are ready, the install guide is ready, most of the dev guide is ready
and I should be done today.
That leaves the admin guide to format but I will start today and should be done
before 4.3 is voted.

Bottom line all commits have been migrated to RTD and .rst format.

-Sebastien