Hugo, fail to start latest master build on my machine, here is the error:

ERROR [c.c.u.d.Merovingian2] (main:null) Unable to get a new db connection
java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/cloud?autoReconnect=true&prepStmtCacheSize=517&
cachePrepStmts=true
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:596)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:215)

Can you please tell me what needs to be done in order to fix it?

Thanks,
Alena.