I like either tag.

Since DB changes are the most likely to lead to breaking other people's
environments, maybe we should go with that one:

[DB-CHANGE]

Ideally we'd provide the branch, commit SHA, and a manual way around it, if
there is something simple (like in my case yesterday, simply deleting and
re-creating two views). If there's no easy way around it, then don't bother
providing that.

Sound reasonable?

--
*Mike Tutkowski*