Absolutaly,

But I meant for us to use both tags. I checked in a commit (that I
didn't give a head up on) for a colleague in which a
CloudRuntimeException was removed to be more consistent with the rest
of the code. It was only effecting th upgrade process in this case but
still;
[BEHAVIORAL-CHANGE] was caused. Of course these heads-up will always
be an inter developer courtesy but here is mine (hidden in some one
elses thread;)

so in short i meant and and not or,
Daan

--