Daan, if the default comes as true for the command, I assume that the user
won¹t see the command logged at all? Unless he overrides it.
I assume sensitive=³true² means not ³analyze the command² but rather
³don¹t log the command². That doesn¹t seem right to me.

True would seem right to me if the parameter is defined on both
parameter/command level (which is not how it works today). Then parameter
in @ApiCommand annotation will just trigger the analyze for sensitive
parameters, and the parameter in the @Parameter will tell whether to log
the parameter itself.

-Alena.