Alena, I can see I am not being clear because what you say is the
sensible way and apart from the parameter level exactly what happens.

The parameter thing is an enhancement that we can make on top of this.
At the moment it only obfuscate a set of parameters with a fixed set
of names. We will have to have a new discussion of what the desirable
default is however. I say security first. but let's not have that
discussion in this thread.

Hope this clarifies,
Daan

--