Please see my reply/question in blue.

Thanks
Alex Ough

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Chiradeep Vittal <
chiradeep.vit...@citrix.com> wrote:

> I havenĀ¹t looked at it because it is huge. But preliminary scan:
>
> - there are unit tests missing for changes to core CS code

         Unit tests for only new classes were added because I couldn't find
unit tests of the ones I modified

> - uses com.amazonaws.util.json (why?)

         They are used to handle the json objects. Let me know if you want
me to replace it with another.

- code format does not follow coding convention ( placement of {}, camel
> case api_interface )

         Let me work on this.

> - package namespace is com.cloud instead of org.apache for new files

         I didn't know that. So do I need to use 'org.apache' package for
all new classes?

- no file-level comments. What does LocalAccountManager do? Why does it
> exist? Etc.

         Let me work on this

> - No interfaces, only abstract classes. No use of @Inject. While this
> might be OK, it does make it harder to test and does not follow the rest
> of ACS conventions.

        I don't think there is any interface, but let me know if you find
any.
        Any recommendation to replace @inject?

> I would urge the submitter to break up the submission.
> A) the changes to CS core, with explanations / comments and tests
> B) the sync service should be an interface with concrete implementations
> in its own package
> C) more tests

        can you give me a little specific what kind of tests you need more?