Hi Chiradeep,

Can you give me the example of the Singleton service class you mentioned?
I'm not sure if you are asking the name changes or else because those
classes are abstract classes and do not need to be singleton class.

And let me try the refactoring and ask confirmations to you, so I hope I
can get the reply soon.

Thanks
Alex Ough