I think it was suggested multiple times that we push out the 4.4 freeze
date because the 4.3 work has been lagging.  I think this is just another
indicator we need to evaluate our release cadence as a community.

That being said, I don¹t think we want to hold 4.3 any further.  This must
be the best tested RC in the history of software at this point.  Unless
someone finds a new showstopper (that wasn¹t in the previous 6 builds!)
then let¹s get this puppy out! :-)

-Steve