On 12.03.2014 22:47, Alex Hitchins wrote:
This could also have an impact on adoption of the technology. People
might shy away from a package that changes so frequently.

Precisely. I was hoping Cloudstack to be the RHEL of cloud, not the Archlinux, if I may be allowed this metaphor. :) If people want moving sands, there is that already in the form of Openstack.

I realise rolling release may make devs happy, but it would be a nightmare for the consumers. From this point of view I loved this RC series, good proper testing and rigour went into it, the kind of things that make people confident in a product.

imho
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro