I wanted to add a little comment/question in general about our release
process:

Right now we typically have a one-month overlap between releases. That
being the case, if you are focusing on the current release until it is out
the door, you effectively lose a month of development for the future
release. It might be tempting during this one-month time period to focus
instead on the future release and leave the current release alone.

Would it make sense to keep a four-month release cycle, but not have an
overlapping month of two releases?

Just a thought

--
*Mike Tutkowski*