That's how i like to see it and why I asked. Is there a reason people
merge and then commit their features instead of rebasing and running a
standard set of integration tests to validate before merging. I am not
better then average on this myself but I think here is where we have
room to improve if anywhere.

So do we create 4.4 RC1 next Monday?

--
Daan