Wido
+1 on that idea

I know many people get nervous about such things for a FOSS project, so we
would need to make sure that anything is transparent, is VERY careful about
data and gives people the option to opt-out

The simple fact is that we don't currently have any idea how many production
deployments, their scale,etc

We did a survey last year and got c.270 responses -  but we had to promote the
awareness of that surevey and  there were plenty of ACS sites I know of who
just didn't respond.  There will be many others that I don't know of

What differentiates ACS from other similar techs IMO is the number of
production deployments. If we cant quantify that, it sounds like a lot of hot
air.

Another approach, may be to put a "showcase" area on the website where people
can submit their own sort of case studies

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
giles.sir...@shapeblue.com