On 20.03.2014 18:48, Wido den Hollander wrote:

And it just went upstream! How great is that?

Pretty great. That's how open source works. :)

Quick question: there is no problem if instead of using NFS directly we
use the "shared mount point" option, is it?

Probably not, since we would then be mounting the filesystem manually
instead of having libvirt do it.

Ok, so worst case scenario people can just fall-back on this option.

I'd say get this patch down into EL6 and I'll try to get it into Ubuntu 14.04.

Yeah, fingers crossed on that!

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro