Thanks guys to push it:)
But fundamentally, I don't think Libvirt doing a right thing here, libvirt
should not need to care about integrity of storage pool, as the storage pool is
shared by multiple hypervisor hosts, one libvirt is only one of them, so it's
useless and error-prone, to check the files on the storage pool.
If the integrity of storage pool is broken, then user should complain to
CloudStack or other upper layer of cloud orchestration software.