On 08.04.2014 17:50, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
Heya,

I don’t know so you tell me ;-)

Seriously, i’m looking for input on what the new things are that we
added into 4.4. So if you have something that you think is worth
mentioning for the 4.4 release, reply to this thread. It can be a
completely new feature, but i’d be equally interested in fixed bugs or
refactoring. I’ll be combining this with the input from jira and
review board, but i would prefer to get this info directly from the
people that actually worked on the feature.

Cheers,

Hugo

ROOT resize!

Thanks to Marcus now we can have a custom root size on deploy (or we can resize it later), VMs are no longer constrained by template size. This is for KVM only for now, but Mike said he was going to bring this to XenServer as well.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro