Folks - unfortunately there’s an error in my blog post last night. On Debian,
you need to update both openssl and libssl, updating openssl by itself is not
good enough. I knew this, had it in a draft but somehow that didn’t make it
into the post. I’ll blame lack of sleep.

Blog post has been updated, and I’ve also added instructions for VMWare shops,
thanks to Geoff Higginbottom.

I can guarantee that current ACS is vulnerable, and I can attest that with our
config (KVM) the notes in the blog post [1] will mitigate the vulnerability.

1: https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/how_to_mitigate_openssl_heartbleed