From: Tejas Gadaria [mailto:refond.g...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:02 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: login API with MD5 is not working

Hi,

I am trying to login in to CS 4.3 though login API.

I am passing MD5 hash (1st) in password that works fine with CS 4.0.2 but same
doesn't works well with CS 4.3. Then I try to pass password in plain text (
2nd) & it worked, Is this a bug?

Both APIs are given below,

1)
http://10.129.151.55:8080/client/api?&command=login&username=admin&password=5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99