I have added this to master as part of commit
b088821c61c77fc7f7f4fa005f4f5fbbac2862f8.
The following test scenarios are also added based on the new changes:
- Deploy VM failure and retry logic due to volume creation failure.
- Deploy VM failure and retry logic due to failure in starting VM.
- User VM HA (host failure is simulated and CS moves HA enabled VM on another
host)

Try out these tests and let me know if there are any issues. Also running them
will help in understanding the simulator changes. Please leverage these changes
to add more test scenarios which wasn't possible earlier using simulator.