I have been seeing this for a while too, and IIRC there was a thread on
dev list regarding this.
In logs, I keep getting an error saying
mgmt server log:
ARN  [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache] (DirectAgent-1:ctx-bef0aa48) Seq
1-9152158867746979841: Exception Caught while executing command
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Cannot create directory
/opt/cloud/bin on XenServer hosts

Last I had tried was about a month ago though.

Thanks,
Amogh

On 5/13/14 9:26 AM, "Santhosh Edukulla" <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
wrote:

>If you atleast use 4.4-forward marvin, the first issue mentioned related
>to connection refused, should work fine provided port configuration is
>proper.
>
>I havent tried devcloud 4.4 so far, I can try it with 4.4 and let know
>the results.
>

>Santhosh

>>> tools/devcloud/devcloud-advanced.cfg