Hi Team,

I am looking into the CS first class object hiding feature to verify
how the Admin user has better control over the display of CS resources
to end users.

The only reference link I could find is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Ability+to+have+better+control+over+first+class+objects+in+CS

Is there any other documentation available around this feature
providing more use cases and examples..etc.

Whereas I have tried to verify this feature by creating the
resources(VM) by Admin and associated it with the account. In usual
case Account user as well the admin user can retrieve the VM using the
listVMs call. When I am trying to set the display_vm flag as false, as
expected the account user don't see the VM. But even the Admin user
can't see the VM in list.

Not sure whether I am following the right steps or its buggy behavior.

Also like to check whether Admin can update this feature flags or
provide the meta data through UI?

Curious to know whether anyone is using this feature in production and how?

Thanks,
Girish