Thanks Nitin for immediate response.

"... I see that some more first class entities have gotten added but
the underlying concept remains the same."

=> Can you please name the newly added first class entities if
possible, or what could be the best way to figure it out.
 Is there any criteria which is used to decided whether particular CS
resource is first class candidate or not. Or every resource can be
taken as first class object and hiding can be applied to it.
Can you please let me know what steps/efforts will be involved in
hiding new CS first class object using this feature?

"I would think that would be a bug. Please file it and I will try and
look into it."

=> I will double check on it and try the same steps with another
mentioned resource. Will file the bug accordingly.

>Also like to check whether Admin can update this feature flags or
>provide the meta data through UI?

"Yes, admin can update the display flag during creation time or using
update apis. Check deployvm and updateVm apis."

-> You mean to say current CS UI(4.3 or upcoming 4.4) has ability to
mark the existing VM as hidden or create new VM with hide flag? I
could try it, using API programatically only.

As well I have follow up extended questions as:

Do this feature only applied to Root Admin vs the users Or even
equally applied to "Any Sub Domain Admin User" vs its non admin users?

Thanks,
Girish