At Schuberg Philis, the urge to have virtual routers in a redundant
way is getting to be pressing. It seems Citrix wants to move away from
it entirely and Sungard is working on it but has to little resources
for it. Withing our dev group we are now planning a sprint to
experiment with this subject and then implement or fix the present
routers to support this. However we would very much like input from
the people who have already worked on this and are also very willing
to let them in our sprint-team if they are willing.

So: who want to join in a irc meeting (or conf call) on the subject
coming week? Dutch people are not in the office on the day after
ascension so tuesday is our intention.

on behalf of some very impatient operators;)
--
Daan