nice,

so given pacific time I can have a meeting at 15:00 utc or at 20:00
utc (8 am or 2 pm if I'm correct). Given office hours in Holland 17:00
(15:00 utc) would be best but if you're not in it could be later. As
the person calling the meeting I would like to participate but if the
highest attendance can be found only between 16 and 22 utc thats fine
as well.

--
Daan