Hi,

Following on from the earlier "[PROPOSAL] Support pure Xen as a hypervisor”,
I’ve added a design doc to the wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Allow+hosts+running+the+Xen+hypervisor+to+be+managed+via+libvirt

This design would allow people who want to manage their hypervisors purely
through the libvirt tools to choose the Xen hypervisor.

>From the code point of view, I want to maximise sharing between the KVM and
>Xen code paths, partly to make QA easier and partly to maximise the chance
>that adding a feature for “Xen” causes it to work for “KVM” and vice-versa. In
>particular this means that, if a genuinely-useful capability is currently
>missing from the libvirt libxl driver, I want to implement it rather than work
>around it.

Comments appreciated!

Cheers,
Dave