Hi Silvano,

I really liked what you did.

I'm curious if this DNS provider will work with non-isolated/shared advanced network zones as well. Otherwise, great approach to solving the last DNS puzzle. I now wonder how easy it would be to add other DNS Providers support into CloudStack besides Bind.

Can you share the changes you've made to your cloudstack env to support DNSApis?

Also noticed DBaaS-CloudStack in github, sounds interesting, what is it based on? If you can, please kindly explain.

Regards
ilya