Hi Leo,

Thanks for the feedback. Will add some virtualbox network instructions, its
something I always overlook, always set and forget.

The corporate firewall issue sounds interesting. What is the name of it
just out of interest? I've had issues in the past on a mac with
communications being blocked from VM <-> host over a host-only connection.