Just an FYI, RBD resizing still fails because libvirt is throwing an
invalid flags error.  I'm testing the following patch:

plugins/hypervisors/kvm/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/kvm/resource/LibvirtComputingResource.java:

-                    if (conn.getLibVirVersion() > 1001000 &&
vol.getFormat() == PhysicalDiskFormat.RAW) {
+                    if (conn.getLibVirVersion() > 1001000 &&
vol.getFormat() == PhysicalDiskFormat.RAW && pool.getType() !=
StoragePoolType.RBD) {
                          flags = 1;
                      }

If it resolves the issue I'll submit it.

Thank You,

Logan Barfield
Tranquil Hosting