On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> H,
>
> I see a lot of commits happening directly on the master branch. Yet
> there were no counter arguments against the proposed gitflow and the
> discussion around it. This leaves me with the idea that the thread is
> largely ignored by the community. It is my understanding that we
> agreed never to commit anything to master anymore that hasn't been
> first committed to a branch and is merged back to master (instead of
> cherry-picked). What mistake in thinking am I making here?

Not familiar with bylaws and the such, but wouldn't a change like this
require some sort of voting and potentially a more formal information?

Requiring everyone to read through a 50+ replies mail thread and comprehend
it could be a bit much.

I would suggest an updated document that explain the expected workflow.

--
Erik