Agree with Prachi and Alena here. As a developer, I am more towards having
"developer" branch as a staging area to periodically merge into master
when CI pass on it, this is the simplest way to make master branch stable,
if that is the original intention of this proposal.

Also, before we figure out all the details of the proposal, we should not
start implementing and adopting the process.

-min