I  am -1 on this as well. Any git process change needs to be considered
together with the quality problem we are facing now, which i believe that it is
the root cause for RM manual cherry pick issue. We cannot just adopt a process
by ignoring its root quality problem. Sorry that your answer here still cannot
satisfy me.

Thanks
-min

Sent from my iPhone