Rohit,

        I think that Edison and I have clearly indicated our objection reason in
our previous email. Based on current cloudstack quality, RM needs to have
control over what commits to be in release branch to get a release at
least having some quality. With this proposed model, how can you guarantee
the quality of a release? We cannot just talk about changing a process
without resolving this important concern. What is your solution to this
concern?

        Thanks
        -min