I'm not getting far enough along in the process to repro (or not) the
problem.

I do have a /mnt/sec folder (and I even made it 777).

Any thoughts on this?

WARN  [c.c.s.r.VmwareStorageProcessor] (DirectAgent-46:ctx-fdd23ec9
192.168.129.71, job-95/job-123, cmd: CopyCommand) Exception: tar
--no-same-owner -xf /mnt/sec/template/tmpl/1/8//routing-8.ova
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "tar" (in directory
"/mnt/sec/template/tmpl/1/8"): error=2, No such file or directory
    at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1041)
    at com.cloud.utils.script.Script.execute(Script.java:195)
    at com.cloud.utils.script.Script.execute(Script.java:163)
    at com.cloud.storage.res

*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302